In order to be the go to company for electrification we need a committed team of people. In return we offer an enjoyable culture meaning that many of our staff have been with us for years. We recruit at all levels with all vacancies appearing on our vacancies page. We are always keen to hear from highly skilled engineers whose skill set match those needed by Sevcon.
We like to share in the success of Sevcon and offer our employees a number of benefits:
- Flexible working hours with an early finish on Fridays
- 25 days holiday per year plus English public holidays
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- On Site Company Gym
- On Site parking
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Childcare voucher Scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
Should our live vacancies not directly match your skill set, but you are interested in working for Sevcon, and have a deep knowledge of automotive engineering particularly with hybrid an electrical vehicles please send your speculative CV to us accompanied by a covering letter.
We are willing to take people who require a visa. Candidates must do their own homework to ensure that they meet the UK entry requirements.
Non EU citizens already in the UK:
- We will accept applications from candidates who currently live and or work in the UK who are already in possession of a visa. We will consider each request on a case by case basis.
Non EU citizens who are not already in the UK:
- The candidate must provide information detailing their points score under the UK immigration rules, this must show how many points they get for each question and their total.
- This information must be submitted with the CV.
- We will reject any CV which is not accompanied by this additional visa information.
Not all agencies Sevcon work with have been asked to look for appropriate applicants. If you have not received instruction from us, please do not contact us over these vacancies.